Present yourself in the realm of research based experiential wisdom of Ayurveda , the science of natural & holistic health at
Dr Baljot Bharaj , M.S (Ayu) Obs & Gyne, is an Ayurveda Consultant & Pranic Healer at Kayakalp Ayurveda . She is trained in Kereliya Panchkarma. Her endeavour is to expedite Ayurveda – the natural science of life – which stresses on lifestyle management in a scientific way to lead a happy and healthy life – physically , mentally , spiritually i.e ‘holistic wellbeing for harmonious life’. Her consulting practice mainly comprise Antenatal and Postnatal Care, Gynecological Care, Beauty Care and Health Care .
She has done her post graduation with specialization in Obstetrics & Gynecology from Gujarat Ayurved University , Jamnagar ,India – the prestigious and pioneer institute of Ayurveda in the world . She is trained in Kereliya Panchkarma from Arya Vaidya Sala , Kottakkal , Kerela , India .
Dr Baljot Bharaj’s approach of healing is with a vision of –
* Assisting to create and sustain holistic wellbeing and healthy society through Ayurveda .
* Bringing harmony and complete balance of mind, body and soul/consciousness .
* Healthy mother – the epitome of the society as she is the progenitor . Health of the family and society depends on the health of the woman .
* Healthy child – the foundation of healthy and progressive society .
Her expertise is in providing –
* Pre conception (Garbhadhan vidhi),
* Antenatal (Garbhini paricharya) ,
* Post natal (Sutika paricharya) care with Ayurvedic formulations and regimen for healthy child and safe & happy motherhood .
* Supportive Ayurvedic care for High Risk Pregnancies and complications during pregnancies .
* Specialized curative and supportive Ayurvedic treatment for conditions related to women’s health , beauty care and health care .
Dr Baljot Bharaj has profound experience of practicing Ayurveda in various capacities –
* Private Consultant ,
* In government sector ,
* Delivering lectures ,
* Publishing articles ,
* Research work ,
* Guest speaker in various Radio & Television Talk shows on Ayurveda ,
* Pranic Healing .
She regularly attends and presents papers in various national and international conferences and workshops .
Her emphasis is on the maintenance of ‘ holistic wellbeing and harmony ’ for total health through scientific and experiential wisdom of Ayurveda .
Sarve Bhavantu Sukhinah l Sarve Santu Niramayah ll
( May All Be Happy l May All Be Healthy ll )
Contact Information :
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com
Phone : +91 – 9915906929
Website : http://www.kayakalpayurveda.in