1. Reverence for the God , elders , teachers , adepts .
2. Keeping cheerful , pleasant and peaceful disposition .
3. Initiating the conversation and make the person comfortable who has come to meet you .
4. Speech should be wholesome , measured , palatable and timely .
5. Fellowship with all creatures .
6. Winning over angry .
7. Consoling the frightened .
8. Befriending the destitute .
9. Be devoted to charity , kindness , joy , impartiality , peace and gaining knowledge .
10. Overcoming impatience .
11. Bearing with harsh words from others .
12. Remove the causes of passion & aversion .
13. Waste the time of work / action .
14. Undertake anything without deliberation .
15. Be a slave to your senses .
16. Pander to the fickle mind .
17. Overburden your senses & understanding .
18. Over procrastinate .
19. Give way to joy & anger .
20. Nurse your sorrows .
21. Be arrogant in Success and dejected in Defeat .
22. Remind yourself constantly the vanity of things .
23. Grow complacent with your achievements .
24. Lose heart .
25. Recall calumny .
26. Think that time will always be favourable .
27. Take other’s goods .
28. Delight in vengeance .
29. Commit sin , not even against a sinner .
30. Speak untruth .
31. Covet other’s wealth .
32. Pry into other’s secrets .
33. Keep the company of those who are disloyal , arrogant , depraved .
34. Expose anyone’s shortcomings .
35. Speak ill of good people and your elders .
36. Breakup with the relations , companions , helpers in Adversity and those who know your secrets.
37. Be timid or overbold .
38. Be distrustful of your kinsmen .
39. Regard the maintaining of character , scriptural enjoinments and social observances as a tax on you .
40. Trust or distrust everyone .
41. Hold back the salary of your subordinates / servants .
42. Enjoy your pleasures alone .
WHOLESOME DIETETIC REGULATIONS
43. One should eat rightly considering one’s individual constitution (Prakriti).
44. While eating a meal , the capacity of stomach is considered into thre parts :
* 1/3rd of gastric capacity for SOLID food
* 1/3rd for LIQUIDS
* Remaining 1/3rd for the three Doshas – Vata , Pitta , Kapha
45. Signs of FOOD eaten in MEASURE : Freedom from distress in stomach as the result of the quantity taken , gratification of senses , subsidence of hunger & thirst , Doshas are in balanced state , sense of ease in standing , sitting , walking , inhaling , exhaling , repartee and conversation , easy digestion and assimilation of food in morning and evening , imparting of wholesome health and promotes life .
46. Eat Hot Food – Hot food is relished and on consuming excites gastric fire , is soon digested and stimulates the peristaltic movement and breaks up the Kapha in the gastric secretion .
47. Eat Unctuous Food – It also has the same benefits as Hot food .
48. Eat after Digestion of Previous Meal – The food taken when previous meal has been fully digested, the Doshas are normal , the gastric fire is kindled , hunger appears , the channels of body are clear and open , the eructation from mouth is healthy , the stomach is clear , the peristaltic movement is normal , when the urges for evacuation of flatus , urine and faeces are well attended to – THAT Food , not vitiating any of the body elements , serves the purpose of PROMOTING LIFE .
49. Eat what is not Antagonistic in potency .
50. Eat in a Congenial place & Circumstances , provided with all the necessary appurtenances .
51. Take meal without saying your Prayers .
52. Eat without feeding the elders , guests , dependants .
53. Eat without cleaning the hands , feet and mouth .
54. Be served by an illwisher , undevoted , unmannerly , unclean or hungry attendant .
55. Eat in improper vessels and at improper time .
56. Eat while reviling food .
57. Indulge in untimely intake of foods & drinks that are heavy , dry , cold , dehydrated , disagreeable , irritant , unclean or incompatible .
58. Eat while the mind is afflicted with desire , anger , greed , envy , shame , grief , anxiety , fear .
59. Eat Hurriedly .
60. Eat too Leisurely .
61. Talk or Laugh while Eating .
For complete article click :70 Ayurveda Rules For Wholesome Life